We are back this week answering questions from our listeners! Although the drawing for the Luna breast pump is completed (congratulations, Robin Hanson!), we would still love it if you would continue to email or DM us on Facebook or Instagram with your questions!
In this episode we tackle the topics:
- What would you recommend for pre-conception planning and preparation? (One thing we didn’t mention but strongly suggest is cycle awareness and tracking–we highly recommend the book Taking Charge of your Fertility.)
- What message would you send your pre-midwife self?
- How we decompress and process difficult births? (You might want to investigate Reflective Journaling further.)
- What are some common prenatal nutrition pitfalls?
- What are some good energy-boosting breakfast ideas?
We hope you enjoy this week’s podcast!