We were so successful in our call for questions to ask the midwives, that we are bringing your our third installment today!
This week we tackle (after reviewing our COVID-19 updates, of course):
- Adjusting the due date based on menstrual cycle variations.
- Risking out of home birth care after 42 weeks (and the steps leading up to that).
- Labor and postpartum hacks.
- Challenges of being a new midwife–and tips for those new to practice.
- Late to care transfers to home birth.
We hope you enjoy this next set of questions and answers!